Let's meet Thursday May 7th at 1.30PM London, UK in order to discover the winners of these World Intra Verse Awards 2009. http://slurl.com/secondlife/EA%20Factory%20Center/133/180/24
This ceremony of LOOV awards is sponsored by the Groupe Acadys as Christophe Legrenzi CEO www.acadys.com , great believer in 3D virtual universes with several achievments already done, is telling us his satisfaction in front of such an impressive quality of contenders for the 2009 edition.
The 7 categories awarded for the International Intra Verse Awards (IIVA) at the Grimaldi Palace virtualised in Second Life during the IMAGINA event taking place in Monaco on February the 6th 2009 were as follow:
- IIVA Corporate : Come in my World with Orange (France Telecom, Orange Labs Explocentre)
- IIVA SME: Ex Aequo - FTPE & Anderscore for 3D Trade Center with New3S
- IIVA Administration and Territories: Circulo de las Artes y Tecnologia for Segovia Virtual with Open Sim
- IIVA R&D: Digital Ocean with Virtual Dive
- IIVA Serious Game: Professional appraisal interview Serious Game with BNP Paribas
- IIVA Project: Learning Games Factory with Esc Chambéry and SYMETRIX
The winners of each category are qualitified for the World Intra Verse Awards taking place at London in may 7th 2009 during the Visual Worlds Conference managed by Martine Parry, CEO of the Apply Group.
- HipiHi Co., Ltd from China
- Frenzo from Hong Kong
The experts of the international jury of the World Intra Verse Awards 2009 (B-R-Ent , ANDESE , Atelier BNP Paribas Digital China, CEROS, Institut Telecom, NNM and VW)* were impressed by the high quality of the application files selected. "We have awarded the winners according to our unique evaluation standards and scientific rigorous process, which has provided us with the world highest enhancement of value creation within the ecosystem of the 3D economy for corporations, SME, Administration and Territories, R&D and Serious Game players dealing with innovation . All these winners achieved outstanding milestones in-world over new paradigm of strategic alignment of human, material and financial resources to the benefit of their real life ecosystem."
* The Expert members of the World Jury
- ATELIER BNP Paribas Digital China, Patrice Norday, Managing Director Asia
- CEROS, Bernard Quinio, Searcher at the Center of Surveys and Researches in Organisations and Strategies
- Institut Telecom, Francis Jutand, Scientific Director of the Institut Telecom and Director of the Fondation Telecom
Mots-clés : NNM , B-R-ENT , Intra Verse Intra Verse sur Technorati">, London , Apply Group , Acadys , Virtual Worlds